Imperial Order of Olbea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Order of Olbea

The Forum for IOO

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for IP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrion

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Plans for IP Empty
PostSubject: Plans for IP   Plans for IP EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:36 am

Friends, romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

I'm Andrion, Sector Governor and Senior Diplomat. I've been playing Pardus since last summer, and am glad to have gotten so far. I think the whole alliance should be on this forum, as it gives us another avenue to communicate and coordinate.

Trivialities taken care of, here are my thoughts regarding IP's development.

Currently, there are few buildings. I have 2 space farms, a fuel collector and an asteroid mine.

I want to increase this number, in order to allow growth in the sector. It will never be as big as Olbea or RV, but it is still an important trade route for a lot of pilots and thus can reap substantial dividends if properly developed.

I would like more space farms, and a recyclotron, to be built. This will help stabilise the basic FW industries. As things stand, my SB's population flunctuates wildly based upon pilot density - things rapidly reach the point that I can't supply all the food and water on my lonesome, so their is a ceiling to my expansion. Having more food producers in the system will reduce the random element. It will also take care of the existing bio-waste that periodically builds up.

When that is satisfied, I would like to establish a source of some more advanced commodities. I would like to eventually have an Electronics Facility in the sector. An Optics lab would also help, but maybe this will be less important when Olbea increases its supply.

I'm aware that all these buildings will require upkeep. Because there is no nebula in the sector, supplies such as chemicals will be a bit harder to get. As SB owner, I can stock goods that building owners would need. As I mentioned, the number of pilots passing through varies, so future building owners will need to occasionally attend to their buildings.

If any pilot is interested in any of this, message me. Comments and suggestions are also welcome. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Andrion

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Plans for IP Empty
PostSubject: update   Plans for IP EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:41 am

There is now a recyclotron and electronics facility in IP. Hooray for economic development.

Needed: Plastics facility, radiation collector, fuel shack, smelter(?) and more space farms.
Back to top Go down

Plans for IP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of Olbea :: Sectors :: IP 3-251-
Jump to: