Imperial Order of Olbea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Order of Olbea

The Forum for IOO

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exotic Project

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt Blade X

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Exotic Project   Exotic Project EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Urandack has the only source of Exotic Matter in the entire Empire Skaa’ri Core, so we must take advantage of that. We have an MO Wall defending it, so the claim to the sector is ours, but we must decide what to do with it.
Its rather difficult to have a Building Plan for it right now, as we have few active pilots in the area, but I feel our alliance can still rip the benefits of controlling such an important sector.

What we can use Urandack for is to harvest the Exotic matter that it has, a great way to have all pilots earn credits in this Project would be to set up 1 or maybe 2 Trade Outpost with around 500-750 tons of capacity so we can store Exotic matter there, these Trade Outposts would be built in Ska, both will belong to 2 diferent pilots of IOO, the Buy/Sell prices will be 300/600, hauling 1000(more likely to be 2000 because demand is great) tons of e-matter to the TOs would earn the pilots 300kCredits/1000 tons (divided amongst all pilots), the sale of 1000 tons of E-matter would bring the TO owners 150k Credits/1000 tons(divided amongst the 2 TO owners) and the remaining 150k Credits will be deposited to the Alliance Funds by both TO owners, this would help our Alliance Funds grow really fast and we could use those funds for our MO Walls, Loans for Sector Development, Pilot Loans, maybe to start a Fighter Squad Program and if we grow strong enough maybe we could buy another Starbase.

I ran some numbers on the demand of E-matter and I figured out that around 1500 tons of E-matter can be sold if we contact alliance leaders so we can let them know that we are now selling large amounts of Exotic Matter in Ska, this would have a tremendous impact on all planets and our sales.

Let me know what you think about this Project.
Fly Safe Everyone.
Lt.~ Cool
Back to top Go down
Andrion

Number of posts : 10

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Project   Exotic Project EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 5:37 am

It goes without saying, but those trade outposts must be armed to the teeth! We need to expect actions against us for hoarding the EM, both from pirates and through force, and via diplomatic actions from our allies and enemies.

Alternatively, the EM can be taken to Predator and Ash'rak's starbases and sold from there.

The difficult bit is levelling up our fighters to the extent that they can regularly blast the elder crystal to shreds. And coordinating things so that everyone is in optimal position to profit from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lt Blade X

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Project   Exotic Project EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Well if we have one of our pilots skill up the way it should be, we could have a strong pilot in a month and half or so.
Salt pointed out something important, many alliances are already hauling the E-matter away, so we can't just block it off, we need to set business deals with alliances so that WE supply the e-matter, we would have to be really good at negotiating to succeed, but im guessing we can at least try. If we succed we would only have to worry about pirates, and we could even ask the alliances to help us out with the defenses.
I feel that if we store them at those Starbases, then we wont be able to sell it so easily, because they will rather go and harvest themselves than to trade with the SB’s, that’s why I suggested bringing the E-matter close to them, so they would benefit from it.

Any more ideas?? Please we need some feedback, this project could help our alliance out greatly if it works.
Back to top Go down
Tool of Heaven

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Project   Exotic Project EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:35 am

Soon ill be moving into a SSC with a setup like BLs...i should be able to poke it down with a bit of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
index

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Project   Exotic Project EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:07 am

i had a TO in urandack selling EM and drugs and it only got attacked once
Back to top Go down
Xinnor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Project   Exotic Project EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Lt Blade X wrote:
so we can't just block it off.

Why can't we? I'm not a rich buisness tycoon but.. Couldn't we just make trading posts in sectors, and ship E-Matter (Wich only we could harvest if we blocked it off *Hint hint*) to those, thus making large amounts of profit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exotic Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Project   Exotic Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Exotic Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of Olbea :: Sectors :: Urandack-
Jump to: